Monday, September 12, 2011

How I feel about abortion

I feel that abortion, it should only be use if it is absolutely necessary.  Like if it is a life or death situation. for my culture if a Native American gets an abortion the spirit that and started a life by killing it the spirit would come back and haunt you. I personally would never get one because it is an adult decision to conceive a child. if someone is going to do adult activities then they  should take adult action and keep the child and adopt that child to a family who can not conceive. My friend had her child at 17 she was going to get an abortion I had told her "do what you need to do I don't support the idea to get one but if it's what is best for you then do it." Luckily she never did she is a proud loving parent and she loves her son.

No comments:

Post a Comment